Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- ✅Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- ✅Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground ✅Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- ✅Path of Doing: get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in ✅Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- ✅Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- ✅A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- ✅The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- ✅Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ✅ATM and WiFi.
- ✅Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnack or The Grill.
- To enter the park alone, it is essential to be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum age recommended at Xenses is 5 years old.
- Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don’t know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.