- ✅ Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- ✅ Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- ✅ Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- ✅ Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity.
- ✅ Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- ✅ Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- ✅ Refreshing towel.
- ✅ Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- ✅ Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.