- Infants 1-5 years old free.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi at any spot of the island or outside your hotel you should find a taxi base.
- The Ferry leaves at 09:00 AM from Playa Langosta in the KM 5 in Cancun. We recommend you arrive 30 minutes earlier, so you don’t have any issue with your check-in.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment the site is NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash or you might use a credit or debit card, for payments. charges are made in Mexican or US Currency only.
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry.
- Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta.
There are no reviews yet.