🇺🇸English / Spanish Certified guide
🥤Water or Soft drinks onboard
⚠️ Federal tax Dockage included
ⓘ IMPORTANT: to show up 30 minutes before your booking time 30 minutes in advance
***80% of the admission fee goes directly to the natural reserve donations
- Minors: All minors must always be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian. Children under 5 years old are not allowed on the tour. Children between 5 and 8 years old can go on the boat under adult supervision, but will not be allowed to participate in the dives. Children between 8 and 17 years old who participate in the dives must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian.
- Seniors: Over 65 years of age must always be accompanied by a guardian or tutor. People between 70 to 79 years old will have 50 % coverage in case of accidents. The age limit for this activity is 80 years old.
- Health: People who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, have heart problems, asthma, or chronic diseases, and those who have recently undergone surgery are not allowed to participate in this activity. Pregnant women are also not allowed to participate.
- Ability: All those participating in the dives must know how to swim properly in open water conditions.
- Instructions: All participants must sign the liability waiver and respect the indications of the guides and the corresponding authorities. It is forbidden to do the surface swim (snorkeling) alone, leave the designated area and/or go ahead of the guide.
Lost & Found: The company is not responsible for lost, damaged, or forgotten objects or objects that have fallen into the sea.
What do I need to bring?
- Take medication for seasickness (if necessary).
- Wear a bathing suit, towel and sandals.
- Wear rash guard for sun protection, the use of any sunscreen can damage the sea.
- Wear an adjustable hat or cap to avoid being blown away by the wind.
- Protect cell phones and devices with waterproof covers.