Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- ✅Ropes Course with four different levels.
- ✅Splash Zone (swimming pool + waterslides)
- ✅Snack (pizzas, juices and smoothies).
- ✅Buffet meal.
- ✅Safety equipment for the activities.
- ✅Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers and lockers.
- ✅Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- ✅Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit and water shoes. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- For Ropes Course, it’s necessary to use gloves, which you will borrow exclusively for the activity, and must return upon completing the course.
- For all the activities is important to wear closed toes shoes that can get wet.
- You won’t be able to participate in any activity once you have consumed alcohol.
- You’ll be needing your hands at all times for every activity, reason why cameras, cellphones, selfie sticks or any other accessory that keeps you from doing so are not allowed. Only those that can be attached to the life jacket or helmet are accepted.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children under 12 years of age but over 4.5 ft must present an ID to verify their age.
- The minimum height to drive a Monster Truck is 5.2 ft (1.6 m) and 4 ft (1.2 m) for a passenger. Only guests of 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license, can take the wheel.
- The wading pool, waterslides and bridges at Splash Zone are exclusively for kids under 12 years of age.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or a history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It’s not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
There are no reviews yet.