Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- ✅Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- ✅Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- ✅Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- ✅Open beer, tequila, rum and vodka bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- ✅Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, and banda de pueblo.
- ✅Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- ✅Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- ✅Other services (ATM and shops).
- ✅Free parking.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If your Tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Insect repellent used in the Park must be biodegradable.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- Children over 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age (in both cases children must show an ID at park ticket booths).
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- The maximum weight per gondola is 6614 lbs (20 guests approximately).
There are no reviews yet.