Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- ✅Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance) which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- ✅Amphibious vehicle to drive through jungle paths and flooded caves.
- ✅Rafts through an underground river paddling with special hand paddles.
- ✅Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- ✅Hammock Splash.
- ✅Underground Expedition
- ✅Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- ✅Buffet lunch.
- ✅Locker for two.
- ✅Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- ✅Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- ✅Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor is Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.
- Activities have special requirements of height and weight. For Amphibious Vehicles and Underground Expedition, the minimum height is 3.6 ft (1.10 m); for Rafts and Stalactite River Swimming is 3.3 ft (1 m) tall and 300 lbs (136 kg) of weight.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.